Death note

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Arrow

First of all I would like to tell you that I am glad I came back to my blog. I've been busy with University stuff, but now I took some time to write a review about this "new" tv show.

"After a violent shipwreck, billionaire playboy Oliver Queen was missing and presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote island in the Pacific. When he returns home to Starling City, his devoted mother Moira, much-beloved sister Thea, and best friend Tommy welcome him home, but they sense Oliver has been changed by his ordeal on the island." - imdb




This show is a pretty new show, first episode came out in Octorber 10 2012 , and it's about a Oliver Queen, son of a billionaire who was with his father, his girlfriend sister and some friends at his boat in the middle of the ocean when they got an accident. There only were 3 survivers, Oliver, his father and some friend of his father. His father killed his friend and after that killed himself so Oliver could survive (they were low on supplies on that life saver boat). After some time he went to an island where he found some asian guy who helped him and taught him how to survive there. The details are a bit blurry as we will find out as Oliver memories during the show.
Oliver get rescued after 5 years and comes back to where he and his family live, Starling City. His father has a scratch book with some names there. Those names belong to the people who poisoned his city and he will clear the poison out of it. He becomes some kind of Batman and Robin Wood, as he uses a costum and bow and arrow and acts as a masked hero of Starling City.

As my personal opinion I really think that's worth to watch this show. I am really enjoying it



No comments:

Post a Comment